986 Boxster Fixed Price Servicing
Minor service includes:
- Fault code analysis.
- Replacement of pollen filter.
- Replacement of oil filter and engine oil.
- Inspection of vehicle underside and engine compartment, coolant hoses, coolant, radiator, air intake, brake system, brake hoses and lines, driveshafts, tyres, locks, latches, electrical equipment, horn, windscreen wiper washing system, powers steering and fluid level check and lighting system.
- Final test drive to check all major safety, comfort and mechanical systems for effective operation.
Major service includes:
All items in the minor service as detailed plus;
- Replacement of air cleaner element.
- Replacement of spark plugs.
- Check condition of; fuel system, parking brake, clutch, steering gear, tie rod ends, axle joints, running gear, exhaust system, suspension, seat belts and throttle actuation.
All prices are subject to change notification.
All services are subject to a £17.50 sundries and waste oil disposal charge.
All prices are subject to VAT.
Service timeline and additional work requirements vary according to model.
|Type||Minor Service||Major Service||Brake Fluid Change When Completed With Service|
Get In Touch
Feel free to visit our about us page for more information. Alternatively contact us now to book a service or to ask any questions regarding your vehicle or the services we provide.
ADH is an Independent Porsche Specialist with a highly trained and skilled team with many years working experience with Porsche. As an Independent Porsche Specialist, we ensure our clients benefit from the flexibility of our approach to solving problems, compared to the constraints of visiting a main dealership.
Weekdays: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm